about me

Monday, January 16, 2017

My Journey Through Life

Well this is me Kelli Campbell now, and I have been married now for almost 5 years. I have gone through both of my parents passing away and my aunts and my cousin who I was very close too. I have a great husband who is always right here for me whenever I need him, and will do anything for me. I am a stepmama and stepgrandma to some great kids who I honestly wish I could see more often ,I guess every parent is like that. My sister has now moved away to be closer to her son and grandkids and I miss her everyday. She was like my second mom.

My husband and I both need to get our weight off, and we have needed it for a long time. I dont know what happened but it seems as though I am bigger than I was when I started this weight loss several years ago. You would think I would have lost all of this weight by now but I guess I am just like everyone else I like to eat and drink pop. Now I know drinking pop is bad and it will eventually get my heart but Pepsi is like my all time favorite drink and its just so hard to get off of it. I am going to though, because if I don't I will not be around for as long as I would like to be. I am 48 almost 49 now and that age is starting to get to me now. I am a photographer as you can see I take pictures of everyone and everything and I have since I was small. I love taking pictures of my family so you will probably always see a picture or two of my family on here. I thought I might try blogging again and see how it helps me with my weight. I know the support really helped alot before and now I am just as big or bigger than I was then.

my pretty mama.
This blog is going to be about my journey through life just as it says, the ups and the downs and all that goes with it. I am trying to face my weight head on and will need all the support I can get a hold of .If you want to come along with the journey please feel free to do so. Thank you for reading and stay safe!
                      Kelli Campbell


These are the grandgirls and 2 of the girls.

This is the other grandgirl she is a cutie.



Me and Tim at Christmas time.

My mom and dad in 2003.

This is my sister susie and she looks great.

our grandbaby birthday party she turned 2.

she and grandpa fell asleep.

1 comment:

  1. I love your blog. It is very informative. You have given a fresh outlook to the topic. I would definitely share this on other platforms as well.

    If you are have been planning on hitting the lose weight fast, try Fit O’ Clock. It is the best gym in Jaipur. It is equipped with advanced machines (not found elsewhere in Jaipur) and has the best trainers for gym-goers.

    ReplyDelete