about me

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

needing to quit

I feel like i am a food addict.
i need to quit sugar.
i need to quit pop.
i feel like if i dont, i will die.
i am tired of feeling unhealthy.
i am tired of not being able to walk.
i need to walk.
i need to be back to being like i was.
im tired of being tired.
im tired of feeling old.
im 43 and i feel 73.
my back hurts all the time.
my legs hurt all the time.
im just tired.


NOW WHAT TO DO!


I am going to walk.
i am going to lose weight.
I am going to gain control of my life.
I am going to feel good again.
I am going to be normal again.
I have to be.
I am going to do it this time!
I am going to change my life for the better.
I am going to make better choices.

I AM GOING TO DO THIS
I AM!

4 comments:

  1. I know you can kelli. I am rooting for you hon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can do it and you will!

    Good luck ;-)

    Best regards,
    Monika

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know you can, Kelli. Your iron-clad decision to choose change is very powerful. Take back control of your life, Kelli--Take it and live again. I love you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. if this isn't inspirational, i don't know what is! it's 2 am and i'm now dying to work out!

    ReplyDelete