about me

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

thinking is better than not thinking..i think..lol


my beautiful cousin bobbie joe who is now a model, posing for me at one of our many photoshoots this year..she is a beauty.i love to take her picture

I have been better today at thinking about what i need to do..well actually remembering to concentrate on what i have to eat or not eat and drink. Although my drinking pop leaves something to be desired, my concentrating on food is getting somewhat better. I started my day not thinking about what i should be drinking, just grabbing the pepsi that i had in the fridge to take with me to work. See the way i was thinking was that i could drink just one bottle all morning and as opposed to 2 cans of pop that i normally drink by the end of my shift. i guess i was thinking 250 is better than 300 and it is but it is still not good to begin with.

SO TOMORROW I SHALL TAKE A GLASS OF WATER..ITS WHAT I NEED ANYWAY!

I ate my protein bar like i do every morning but i need to think of maybe fruit instead. There is really too much sugar in the protein bars to really help with weight loss, and really do these bars really curb our hunger, or DO WE JUST MAKE OURSELVES BELIEVE THEY DO..!

When i came home i had already consumed ice cream and regular pop and that protein bar..toooo much chocolate way to much sugar..its really a good thing that i am not a diabetic because i would probably be very sick by now. i brought home jr, cheeseburgers from braums for all of us to have here at the house and so i had mine and ate it pretty fast.. i am going to have to start slowing down and realizing i have food in my mouth.

I didnt eat anything but a bag of popcorn that of course had butter on it...ya know looking at everything i have been having today, i think i am a food addict as well or at least a sugar addict..i know that much..but the thing that i am looking at today is the fact that i have thought about it..even if i didnt do well with the food, i did look at it and say i need to do something now..

I AM PUTTING MY FOOT DOWN NOW AND SAYING NO! NO ! NO!..I DONT WANT TO GO ON ANY FURTHER..!

I didnt eat when we went to wendys and it really wasnt because i was making any kind of effort but because i am not feeling well and have been and still am sick. But by the time i got out of class tonight i was hungry..i guess i really hadnt had anything that was healthy just junk food, and of course i didnt get anything that was healthy either. i went right over and got a 20 piece mcnuget from mickeyDs..not the best kind of food to eat but i was hungry and craving it for some reason..

I ate half which is 10 of them a whopping 450 calories..but i didnt get a pop this time..i have cut back on how much pop i am drinking, at least today i am cutting back..tomorrow i may just cut it out i dont know..

But what i like the best is that i am trying to do something now..BEFORE IT WAS LIKE I HAD GIVEN UP AND DIDNT CARE..now i need to care even if this is all i have in life just to take care of my mom and myself and just be here on this earth..at least i will be here..and not 6 feet under..ITS TOO EARLY FOR ME TO DIE..I MAY BE READY TO SEE GOD AND HEAVEN BUT I AM NOT READY TO LEAVE THIS EARTH..

tomorrow starts the day all over again and another day where i have to watch it..but there will never be a day where i dont have to watch my weight...its just in me,
BUT IT HASNT BEEN TOO BAD TODAY! MAYBE TOMORROW WILL BE A BRIGHTER DAY AND A BETTER DAY AND ONE DAY CLOSER TO BEING THE TRUE ME..THE ME THAT SO WANTS TO GET OUT OF THIS FAT BODY AND BE FREE FROM THE BAD HEALTH AND THE PAIN IN THE LEGS AND JUST BE A NORMAL PERSON SITTING IN A NORMAL SIZED CHAIR AND NOT BREAKING IT!

SO THINKING IS BETTER THAN NOT THINKING ABOUT IT, AT LEAST I AM NOW TRYING..

2 comments:

  1. That is right kelli. I like reading this. You don't have to be perfect. Like sean is always saying...cap your calories and everything else will follow...if all you ever have is you. Kelli, that is a wonderful gift. YOu are a wonderful gift. There are people who love you and are so thankful for you. Your mother for one. Sean for another. YOu are worth the effort of health. I know you don't know it yet, but losing the weight...eating better foods...you will feel so much better. And you are worth feeling good. Hugs to you. I am rooting for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like I said before, I lost 80 pounds by not drinking soda pop, diet or otherwise, and switching to water. It's hard at first and I always want pop every day, but I just don't have any in the house so I can't drink it! Water only! We very rarely eat out, but if I do, we go to McDonald's and I get a hamburger Happy Meal with apple dippers instead of fries. Sometimes I have a weak moment and have a diet soda, but once in a while is not that bad. The Happy Meal Hamburger is only 250 calories and 9 grams of fat. The apples are 35 calories and 0 fat. This way I keep my meal down to around 300 calories. If you start keeping a food diary it can be an eye opening experience. After you've done it for a while you can see where you're making not-so-good choices and change it. I've been dieting all my life and I'm pretty good at it...my problem is I can't keep it off!

    ReplyDelete