about me

Saturday, September 18, 2010

well its a day to day thing!

here iam sitting here at my snocone stand and being as bored as i can be without going crazy..and actually this has been a day where i didnt have the cravings for the snickers or the peanut butter cups..it didnt bother me that they were here..maybe i am getting over the craving..i hope so..

sean came to see me before the game today and was trying to explain things to me..all my friends have been trying to explain things..i know everyone means well..i have to do it again..i have to get up and get going and quit talking about doing it and just do it...i cant let it get so hard that i dread trying again..because it isnt hard..its just different..its a focus everyday on what i am going to be eating and how much water am i going to drink ..it takes effort to do it..and for some reason i just didnt want to put the effort in but i wanted to see results anyway..now tell me if that makes sense..lol

but i am going to try harder to put more of an effort out..because i dont want to end up in a wheelchair or bedridden because i ate myself to death..or death..i dont want that..i need to feel the freedom that sean feels everyday..i need to do this..

i didnt do well but i didnt do awful today either..i wasnt hungry today but i did end up eating the tacos that sean brought me..i didnt make the right choices before i came to work..i ended up getting a ice cream mix from braums before i got here..so i had already made a bad choice..but i have to do better..

tomorrow is another day and hopefully wont be like today was for me..
kelli

5 comments:

  1. Yes, planning is what works for me. Keep things like fresh veggies cut up and handy to grab on the go. Tomorrow is a new day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can do this, so get up go take a walk.
    One day at a time.
    I think you would enjoy reading Chris's blog.
    I don't know if you have visited her blog before but she is my neighbor and friend.
    She has gone from 260 to 140 something in just over a year. (the healthy way, no crazy diet or anything) On her blog is a "read my story" button. Click on it and read it.
    She really has helped me when I was not doing so well.
    She used to tell me she thought loosing the weight as "one pound one hundred times".
    Anyway, I'm not trying to be pushy, she just seems to be someone who can motivate others.
    You might enjoy reading her blog or some of her older posts.

    I know you can do this, just take it one day and one healthy choice at a time.


    http://chrislivessimple.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. We can't take back the bad choices we make, but you're right. It's a new day filled with new opportunities to make good choices so go for it sweet lady. You can do it...one day or even one hour at a time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I found your blog through a mention on Sean's blog which I've been reading since almost the beginning. I am in the very same place you are. You know what you need to do and it's just a matter of doing it. No biggie right? Well the "just doing it" part sometimes seems impossible. We both just need to make one little step which will encourage us to the next and the next and suddenly we'll realize we're back on track. I'm telling myself this and hopefully it will help you and me both. I just thought it might help you to know you're not alone. There are others right there beside you struggling to get back on track

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi,
    I'm a fairly new reader of your blog. I started my weight loss/blogging journey in July of this year after reading about Sean and his success. I'm sorry you're having a difficult time getting back on track with diet and exercise. I've been there so many times. It looks hopeless and you feel that you'll never be successful. Please don't give up! I'm 53 and for the first time in my life I feel that I will make it. I'll find that thin, healthy person God intended me to be all along. I usually don't give advice, but I'll second Joan's advice just above. Keep your head up.

    ReplyDelete