about me

Thursday, July 1, 2010

another long day ahead..




my mom and sister jean..dont they look like twins..and the other one was at our reunion last sunday momma and her girls and her brother..my last uncle.. and then sean sharing a couch which he couldnt do before..showing the picture of kenz to his aunt and uncle..

i got up every 3 hours last night thanks to my water pill, and drinking all the water i can all day..i dont even think about drinking dr.pepper anymore..it just doesnt taste good now..i guess my taste buds were just so used to sugar that the pop was what i wanted..now i dont..i just want the water and i know the water is what i need..its amazing how the tastes buds change just like that and now the sweets are going away too..im glad of that..i dont need the sweets..that has always been my weakness..ice cream is it for me..i didnt get to walk last night..or should i say i didnt walk..i had a migraine headache yesterday and i just couldnt do anything..so iam going to try to walk tonight..iam noticing though,if i dont do the exercise with the calories..i dont lose..it takes all of it at the same time..i guess its the burning of the calories as well as eating enough at the same time..and then flushing it out with the water..got a make the body a clean temple...

my mom and i are watching the andy griffith show right now..good moral values and funny at the same time..cant beat that..im going to work today and work all day until tonight..so this is my blog for the day..my sister and her husband is here for a visit with my mom and all of us and so it has been a good week and a busy one too..kinda out of our routine which my mom is not liking too well..but it happens sometimes..you just have to go with the flow..lol

i am noticing how much better i feel everyday..its amazing and i can walk so well..dont even need the handicapped sticker anymore..i told my doctor i felt funny even asking him for another one..now i can walk..so iam walking and feeling good doing it..i dont think i will be going back to the way i was..i feel too good walking everyday..i did do exercises in the stand last night..and iam trying to move around as much as i can..i know that sitting is not the best thing to do all day..
so today i will drink all my water and get my walks in and stay around my calories..this is what i will do everyday..i have to do it for me..
hope you all have a wonderful day..
GOD BLESS YOU ALL
KELLI

4 comments:

  1. Oh Kelli..you totally just made my night..I was actually wondering what Sean was doing in that picture..showing them a picture of me is the best answer ever. ;) Thanks for sharing that..!

    And I know what you mean..I feel too good to go back. Walking without constantly being nervous that I'm going to topple over, being too tired or sweaty from walking up a flight of stairs just was not the life I wanted to live. Now I feel incredible even though I'm not at my goal yet.

    I'm so proud of you, Sean and myself. We're all embracing our lives and the changes that we've made in them. I couldn't be happier for us..:)

    ::Hugs::

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute is this post.
    and absolutely no going back kelli.
    Wonderful.
    Keep up all your good work. I am glad to see that sean is happy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. and LOVE your line about feeling better every day.
    make that your mantra.
    your chant.

    or at least thats what Id do :)

    MizFit

    ReplyDelete
  4. YOU SAID:
    "i am noticing how much better i feel everyday..its amazing and i can walk so well..dont even need the handicapped sticker anymore..i told my doctor i felt funny even asking him for another one..now i can walk..so iam walking and feeling good doing it."

    That's great, congratulations!

    Jim

    ReplyDelete