about me

Friday, August 13, 2010

friday the 13th..where did you come from...hehe

Yep this is Friday the 13th...not my favorite day...but I'm not really superstious either..but today was not the best Friday I could have..I got up to a phone call from my orthodoctor..telling me they had made a mistake in booking me for the injections and I couldn't come in til next Wednesday..next Wednesday..really ? I have to wait 5 more days because these people made a mistake and didn't notice it til now..

So my day was not starting out like I wanted it too..I was so hoping I could get my injections and be walking by now..I was going to go walking tonight..well I might try it anyway..even with the cane..so I went back to sleep and when I got up I was getting ready for work today.. I had a protein bar and have had a cheeseburger today..I know its not all iam going to have because its too early and I've only had 600 calories..so I need to eat something..I left the sherbert alone today and am not eating sweets which I'm glad of..iam really trying to leave it alone..I know the protein bar probably is a sweet..but its also proein..so I got to work and had to put up the balloons outside and walking for me right now is not an easy task..so I got them up..but the wind keeps popping them or taking them off the string..so I have been out there twice now to put more on the string..this is just not the best Friday..but I am being taken care of by God..I know that..I have been able to walk some today without the cane and that's a miricle..I walked over to the next building to use the restroom and I walked without the cane and was able to do it..so yes it has been a Friday the 13th..but it has also been a very blessed day for me..I know God is taking care of me..I know that..I've prayed and my friends and family have prayed and I know He is listening..so maybe its not such a bad day afterall..

Have a great Friday the 13th..
I am
Kelli

1 comment:

  1. It's always a good day (no matter how bad) when you know that God is watching out for you! I'm so glad I found your blog!

    Hugs,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete