about me

Friday, March 26, 2010

controlling my choices..


well today is a bit brighter..i thought about last night and kept thinking, i dont need to let the weather tell me how to feel..i need to rejoice in everyday and be glad for the day iam in..after all we only have today..iam so thankful for all the support i recieve on here and my other sites..its so nice to know how people really care about you, even when they dont actually know you..

i can be very personal on here and find it easy for me to tell my whole life story..but i think it is very theraputic to be able to get it all out in the open and understand why we make the choices in our lives..iam of course a counseling major and will do this for a living soon..so understanding myself is something i need to be able to do to begin with..

i have done well today..i wanted to go do the exercises..i wanted to go outside..it rained here last night and into the morning hours but it was still so nice and warm this evening..i always go out in the evening..i guess i just like to be around the cold air..

we have all had a good day..my mom had a good visit with her cousin and we are trying to get ready for her birthday saturday..i really dont dread that place..i know i can control how much i put into my mouth myself..i can do this..and i will do this..even buying a cake for my mom ..i know i will have a sliver and leave it alone..because if i make the choice to eat more than i need, then i am setting myself up to go back and start all over again..and i know this..so iam controlling it now..this will be an everyday thing for me..controlling my choices..its my life and if i want to live another day..i better wise up..and make the right choice..

i hope you all have a wonderful friday full of right choices..
MAY GOD BLESS YOU ALL
KELLI

2 comments:

  1. I am so proud of you Kelli! You are doing fantastic. Keep up the good work. I believe in you and know you can do all things through Christ, Who is your strength.
    Hugsssss,
    love ya,
    ~angie

    ReplyDelete
  2. "...this will be an everyday thing for me..controlling my choices..its my life..."

    Yes, you ARE doing well! I like how you are choosing to go to fun and meaningful events, instead of staying away out of fear of the food. Good for you!
    Loretta
    =^..^=

    ReplyDelete