about me

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

the inches lost forever!



wow this day is amazing..although anymore i think everyday is amazing..and it is, we get to get up and start things new everyday..and wow that feels good to me..i like that..i like this feeling of being able to see things in a positive light..and be able to know that i can change my way of thinking..i can make the choice to be heavy or be healthy, and i choose healthy..i know this weight is going to come off now..i can feel it slipping away..and i like that too..it can go and not come back..hehe i decided today that i was going to exercise twice today and i was going to do it no matter what..this day has been a cold day and being outside is just a little too chilly but i did it..i went outside and walked the ramp for 35 minutes this evening and tonight too..i did 2 sets of walking and exercises on my ramp and it was 40 degrees..i know my cats just think iam silly, they even tell me so every now and then..but if they dont want to walk then they dont have too..lol

we have had a good day..my sister walked too and my mom is feeling so much better now..everyday is an amazing day to me..because it gives me a chance to keep going and if i fall all i have to do is get back up and start again..i even turned down cookies tonight for tuna..making healthy choices now..i had 360 calories this evening to get to 1300 and i couldnt find enough food to get there..it was funny i was looking in the pantry to find something to eat to get all my calories in..wow i never had this problem before..lol but i found the tuna then i had a protein bar and some crackers and that got me to 1300..so i was good..but i thought i would measure myself just to see what i might be now, and i have lost 13 1/2 inches all over my body..i couldnt believe it..it had only been 5 days since i had measured the first time..and now it really is showing up what i look like..i am posting the picture i took of myself tonight to show the difference in the face..this really has been a good day, and i think tomorrow will be too..hope you all have a wonderful night..i posted the black and white one to compare the difference..i took it on march12,so that was right after i measured then..
GOD BLESS YOU ALL.
KELLI

3 comments:

  1. Wow, 13 1/2 inches! That must be very encouraging... congrats!

    But even more important was this great sentence:

    "i like this feeling of being able to see things in a positive light..and be able to know that i can change my way of thinking..i can make the choice to be heavy or be healthy, and i choose healthy..."

    That is fantastic!
    Loretta
    =^..^=

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations my dear Aunt. You're doing wonderful! Yes---you have the power to choose! Great choices!

    My best with love,
    Sean

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are doing great! Your energy towards this is off the charts...looking good hun!

    ReplyDelete